Listing ID: 3080 Last Refreshed: 26/05/2019 Total Views: 17839
Highly recommeneded for interested buyers who are also passionate in teaching.
I am selling the business as I will be taking up a Master programme and will be leaving the private sector for good.
and 10 secondary schools, the location is a gem in the North-East. Lots of potential to grow even with the current enrolment.
The centre enjoys regular enquiries every day, through phone and walk-ins. Situated near music schools and childcare centre, where the density of parents with schooling children is high.
No marketing has been done the past 4 years and the centre survives solely on walk-ins and referrals.
The selling of the business includes:
1) 2 fully furnished classrooms which can comfortably sit in 8-10 students each.
2) 1 PC for adminsatrative work (worth $850)
3) 1 projector for interactive teaching and learning (worth $899)
4) 1 visualizer for teaching purposes and even for video recording of lessons (worth $350)
5) 1 Fuji-xerox office size multi-funtction copier/printer (worth $11,000)
6) Profitable, exisiting student base
7) In the heartland with large proportion of young couples with schooling children.
8) All teaching materials (Priceless)
Breakdown of revenues and expenses:
1) Monthly Revenue from Jan 2018 to April 2018
Teacher's Pay: Hourly rate (About $2000/month)
Admin Pay: $7/hr (About $600/month including CPF)
$10296.80 - $6887.30 = $3409.50
At current profit, it takes only 10 months to breakeven.